Reduce TWIC Reader Rule Costs - Join us for a Three-Part* Webinar Series with a Team of Experts in Coast Guard Security Policy
The Coast Guard recently finalized the TWIC Reader Rule and established a compliance deadline of. The Department of Homeland Security projects an average facility will pay $600,000 to implement TWIC reader requirements. Some larger facilities expect to spend as much as $2 million to meet requirements. Most facility operators find that major capital projects require at least two to three years to plan, budget and execute.
The time is NOW to start preparing for these regulatory obligations
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Learn the new rules and your obligations
- Hear strategies to cost-effectively implement a compliant security plan
- Discuss compliance strategies to reduce the cost and operational disruption arising from TWIC Reader Rule compliance.
- Gain insights from real-life case studies
- Get tips on engaging your local USCG officials
- Learn how to advocate on behalf of your company